Shipping and policies
Highlands Tea Company does not accept responsibility for any allergic reactions or adverse interactions with medications as a result of the consumption of our tea. Always check the ingredients of our tea before consuming, and do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss our ingredients further. Seek medical advice from your doctor if you are unsure as to whether any of our tea products are safe for your consumption, particularly if pregnant.
Our preferred shipping service is Australia Post.
$12.95 (For orders up to 5 kg)
$22.95 (For orders up to 5 kg)
Click & Collect:No charge. Pick up from Vudu Food Bar.
16a 310-312 Bong Bong Street (High Street Arcade) Bowral. Open 7 days from 8am-4pm. 0492 980 357.
- Highlands Tea Company cannot be held liable for delivery delays.
- Express Shipping offered by Australia Post does not guarantee next day delivery. To read more about their terms and conditions, visit their website.
Returns and exchanges
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer exchanges or refunds for change of mind reasons. If your product arrives to you faulty, we will replace the product after review if notified within 5 days of you receiving the product.
- If your product is faulty or unsatisfactory, the product must not be consumed and must be kept on hand to be eligible for an exchange.
- Claims made outside of the 5 day period may result in additional postage charges, or dismissal.